Dr. Bell's Published Work
Roberson, P.N.E., Cortez, G., Lenger, K., Bell, C., Freeman, T., Heidel, R. and Lloyd, J. (2021), Quality of life fluctuations before and after breast surgery for estrogen‐positive breast cancer patients living in South‐Central Appalachia: A prospective pilot study. Breast J. https://doi.org/10.1111/tbj.14183
● CJ. Riedinger, KJ. Kimball, LC. Kilgore, CW. Bell, RE. Heidel, JD. Boone. Water only fasting and its effect on chemotherapy administration in gynecologic malignancies. Gynecologic Oncology, 2020, ISSN 0090-8258. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2020.09.008
● Society of Integrative Oncology 2019 International Conference: New Investigator Forum oral presentation (Colorectal Adenocarcinoma: Nutrition, Microbiome, and Immunology) and two Poster Presentations (Appalachia Breast Cancer and Ayurveda Prakruti).
● Bell, C., Deiss T., Whitney J., Deiss, T., Tatarinova T., Franckle, L., Beaven S., Davis J. The Effect of the MNRI Method on Neurotransmitter Biomarkers of Individuals with Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Neuroscience & Medicine, 2019, 10, 292-321. https://doi.org/10.4236/nm.2019.103022
● J Roberson P. N. E., Miller M., Lloyd J., Bell C., Heidel R. E., Bell J. Economic Disparities in Appalachia linked to Risk Factors for Long-term Health for Estrogen Positive Breast Cancer Patients. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications. Volume 19, 2019, 100128. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctarc.2019.100128
● Deiss, T., Meyers, R., Whitney, J., Bell, C., Tatarinova, Т., Franckle, L. and Beaven, S. (2019) Physiological Markers and Reflex Pattern Progression in Individuals with Neurodevelopmental Deficits Utilizing the MNRI Method. Neuroscience & Medicine, 2019, 10, 30-54. https://doi.org/10.4236/nm.2019.101003
● National Ayurvedic Medical Association 2018 Conference: Oral and Poster Presentations.
● Bell C, Heidel R, Sunega J, Drisko J. (2017) Can Ayurvedic Prakruti Provide Invaluable Insights into Integrative Medicine? Ayurveda Journal of Health. 15(3): 27-34.
● Bell CW, Brown AH. Gender and other social effects in people’s perceptions of domesticated animals. University of Arkansas Undergraduate Discovery Journal. 2007 Oct; 8 (Fall 2007): 19-28.2015
Also, here are some podcasts and an audio journal link:
Bell, C.: Psychosocial Causes of Pain. AudioDigest Anesthesiology 62:23 (June 21) 2020. Psychosocial Causes of Pain. https://legacy.audio-digest.org/adfwebcasts/mp3/AN6223/an6223_2.mp3
Health is PowHer Podcast with Dr. Anna Esperham. Why we get sick as a woman and the true path to healing. 8/30/21. https://healthispowher.com/ayurveda/ https://open.spotify.com/episode/2ZpmIpeG95OaXFYLcbOpSG?si=GUUCAdDFRc6ufXiKjtI0Sw&dl_branch=1
The Art & Soul of Healing Podcast with Dr. Jeanne Drisko. Integrative Oncology. 3/5/20. https://the-art-and-soul-of-healing.simplecast.com/episodes/clayton-bell-md